Currently sending out a full-length manuscript about the intersection of technology and humanity that also deals with gender, race and the language of machines. It was a National Poetry Series finalist in 2019.
Review of above chapbook by Prick of the Spindle
Letter to America was published as part of Terrain.org’s Dear America series.
Several poems of mine are included in Fire on Her Tongue: an eBook Anthology of Contemporary Women’s Poetry – Two Sylvias Press
Several poems were also included in Yellow as Turmeric, Fragrant as Cloves – A Contemporary Anthology of Asian American Women’s Poetry
Sampling of Journal Publications (alphabetical order):
Asian Pacific Journal, Calyx, Comstock Review, Crab Creek Review, dislocate (University of Minnesota) Hawai’i Pacific Review, Midway Journal, Moonrabbit Review, Phoebe, Poetry East, Poetry Northwest, The Seattle Review, The Seattle Times.
- 2nd place, Shoreline Lake Forest Park Arts Council poetry competition April 2009
- Finalist: The Muriel Craft Bailey Memorial Award, Comstock Review in 2009 and 2014.
- Finalist: Arts and Letters Prize 2013
- Finalist: Patricia Dobler Poetry Award 2013
- Finalist/Commended Poem: The Gregory O’Donaghue International Poetry Prize 2014
Grants and Awards
- Artist Trust Fellowship
- Seattle Arts Commission
- Jackstraw Writers fellowship program (curated by