Currently sending out a full-length manuscript about women, humanity and technology.
Review of above chapbook by Prick of the Spindle
Several poems included in Fire on Her Tongue: an eBook Anthology of Contemporary Women’s Poetry – Two Sylvias Press
Several poems included in Yellow as Turmeric, Fragrant as Cloves – A Contemporary Anthology of Asian American Women’s Poetry
Journal Publications (alphabetical order):
Asian Pacific Journal, Calyx, Comstock Review, Crab Creek Review, dislocate (University of Minnesota) Hawai’i Pacific Review, Midway Journal, Moonrabbit Review, Phoebe, Poetry East, Poetry Northwest, The Seattle Review, Terrain.org
- 2nd place, Shoreline Lake Forest Park Arts Council poetry competition April 2009
- Finalist: The Muriel Craft Bailey Memorial Award, Comstock Review in 2009 and 2014.
- Finalist: Arts and Letters Prize 2013
- Finalist: Patricia Dobler Poetry Award 2013
- Finalist/Commended Poem: The Gregory O’Donaghue International Poetry Prize
Grants and Awards
- Artist Trust Fellowship
- Seattle Arts Commission
- Jackstraw Writers fellowship program curated by