Breakpoint, winner of the Patricia Bibby First Book Prize from Tebot Bach, is forthcoming in spring 2022! This page will update when I have more info!
Review of above chapbook by Prick of the Spindle (PDF copy from Wayback Machine).
Bucket list anthology, as I love Ursula K. Le Guin! Published in 2021!
My Letter to America was published as part of Terrain.org’s online Dear America series.
Several poems of mine are included in Fire on Her Tongue: an eBook Anthology of Contemporary Women’s Poetry – Two Sylvias Press
Several poems were also included in Yellow as Turmeric, Fragrant as Cloves – A Contemporary Anthology of Asian American Women’s Poetry.
Sampling of Journal Publications (alphabetical order):
Asian Pacific Journal, Calyx, Enizagam, Hunger Mountain, Nassau Review (2015 Writer Award, Nimrod International Journal of Prose and Poetry, Phoebe, Poetry Northwest, Seattle Review, Southern Humanities Review (finalist for Auburn Witness Poetry Prize), Seattle Times, Strange Horizons, terrain.org (Letters to America series), Uncanny Magazine.
- Auburn Witness Poetry Prize – First Place Winner, Selected by Jericho Brown
- National Poetry Series Finalist 2019 (for the Breakpoint manuscript)
- Rhysling Nominee and included in the Rhysling Anthology (science fiction and fantasy’s main poetry award) 2019
- Auburn Witness Poetry Prize Finalist (Southern Humanities Review) 2017
- Ruth Stone Poetry Prize Finalist (Hunger Mountain) 2015
Grants and Awards
- Artist Trust Fellowship
- Seattle Arts Commission
- Jackstraw Writers fellowship program (curated by
- Hedgebrook Writers in Residence
Book Reviews (By Betsy Aoki about other works)
International Examiner (assigned by Arts Editor), including…