Most of my poetry has been published in print – journals, anthologies, book format – rather than online. However I can offer a few online examples here.
Strange Horizons featured a longer poem of mine online and in its podcast:
- Podcast: A crowd of yakubyō gami (pestilence yōkai), Podcasts, Issue 1 February 2021
- A crowd of yakubyō gami (pestilence yōkai), Poetry, Issue 1 February 2021
Uncanny Magazine has featured several of my poems online, including:
- One about a ceiling hanger yokai and another called a Buruburu…
- Okuri Inu, or the sending-off dog demon was published in 2018 and nominated for a Rhysling Award (the main speculative poetry award) in 2019!
- The old woman who hands you an apple (2017)
Terrain.org included me in their online Letters to America. (2017)
Kathleen Flenniken, when she was Washington State poet laureate in 2013, kindly included my poem “Speaking Language” on her official blog, The Far Field. It was reprinted in the speculative literary magazine Arsenika in 2016.
Still Life With Epistle Poem, Midway Journal, October 2011
Killer’s Divination, Midway Journal, October 2011
Padlock, The Seattle Times’ Poem of the Day, April 2009